M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a chrome, or allu bolt for fixing a side mount to the final drive hub, any ideas were I can get one? Thanks guys:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I'm looking for a chrome, or allu bolt for fixing a side mount to the final drive hub, any ideas were I can get one? Thanks guys:bigthumbsup:
You talking about the real big bolt that Greg supplies with his side mount? Like a 14mm allen head?

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Yhea that's the one, like one in chrome!
Ok, I am almost positive that I have 1 or 2 of them, that are not in chrome. If you want it in chrome, (and I have it), I would be more then happy to send it to Liquidpain for him to chrome and ship over to you. You work out the financial part and i will get him the bolt as I am sending some stock parts to him in the next few days/week.

Let me know if you want to do this and I will go hunt for it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I am almost positive that I have 1 or 2 of them, that are not in chrome. If you want it in chrome, (and I have it), I would be more then happy to send it to Liquidpain for him to chrome and ship over to you. You work out the financial part and i will get him the bolt as I am sending some stock parts to him in the next few days/week.

Let me know if you want to do this and I will go hunt for it tomor:bigthumbsup:row.
wow, that would be fantastic, realy apreaciate that bp, let me know if and when you send it and ill pm liquidpain and sort the $$$,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts