M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any femails buying and riding the 109 ? if so what did they move up from?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SO not any gals crazy enough to buy and ride this Little rocket? :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
have to be a tall chick to reach the ground :p

·
Registered
398 Posts
I know we have a female member , can't remember her profile name at this moment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My wife owns an m109r

I'm new to this board. Just thought I'd chime in. Wife bought the bike. shes managed to run 1000 miles on it already. shes 5'6 and 130 lbs. This is her boulevard bike. her cruiser is a vtx 18R. she's an msf instructor.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
you go girl!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Re: My wife owns an m109r

longrider said:
I'm new to this board. Just thought I'd chime in. Wife bought the bike. shes managed to run 1000 miles on it already. shes 5'6 and 130 lbs. This is her boulevard bike. her cruiser is a vtx 18R.  she's an msf instructor.
impressive! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
picking mine up on tuesday 12th, getting the black one, 07' with cobra dragster pipes and power commander, Used to own a 00' blue and silver hayabusa. And yes I am the wife, husband has a 05' royal star tour deluxe

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
wolfman said:
Any femails buying and riding the 109 ? if so what did they move up from?
Ummm, if you asked are there any FEMALES you may have gotten more responses than when you asked if there were any FEMAILS. No such thing as a femail, therefore you got no responses. :p ::)

·
Registered
450 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Ummm, if you asked are there any FEMALES you may have gotten more responses than when you asked if there were any FEMAILS. No such thing as a femail, therefore you got no responses. :p ::)
is that a new kind of email........................i hate technology it always changes..................

G

·
Actually, Wolfman, there's probably a 1/2 dozen on this site.....and I'm sure more either not here or who won't post.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I hear in my neck of the woods_ Canada eh! that a girl in BC by the handle of "bikerchick "as a 109! and she loves it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts