·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I have a V stream shield

for sale here on the for sale thread LOL
V Stream does make a windshield specifically for the R2 haven't seen a fairing just for this model

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
oops my bad

He is looking for one for a M109R2, I guess they have a different headlight.

·
Registered
142 Posts
ya we're the stepson of the M109. They dont really make much for anything in the front. And I dont mind. If I wanted a windshield or fairing I would of bought a C109. No floorboards or drivers back rest. Anything that makes it more comfortable ruins the look and handling. Good luck with the fairing.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya we're the stepson of the M109. They dont really make much for anything in the front. And I dont mind. If I wanted a windshield or fairing I would of bought a C109. No floorboards or drivers back rest. Anything that makes it more comfortable ruins the look and handling. Good luck with the fairing.
The C has no fairing, and pls. explain how a fairing ruins the handling:dontknow:

What I really want is a 2nd bike, trying to add some comfort to long rides. Thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
482 Posts
Here is my R2 with the touring V stream. I get some buffeting, but I'm 6'5. Keeps the wind off my body though. Way nicer ride with it on.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The C has no fairing, and pls. explain how a fairing ruins the handling:dontknow:

What I really want is a 2nd bike, trying to add some comfort to long rides. Thanks for the replies guys
At higher speeds a windshield causes wind buffeting and wobble. A fairing doesn't look good in my opinion. Fairings look great on a road king but people have different tastes. They make a decent looking windshield for us but sits low so If ur tall all the wind is gonna hit u straight in the head and make riding horrible.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got the R2 and a Rifle fairing: VERY NICE c
PHP:
ombination.

I really like the setup, plus its super easy to take the fairing off when you want to just cruise around town.
Hi. Looks like youre to the rifle windshield? Thx

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Well if you look at it this way you order the windshield as wide as you can get it and a little taller it will serve as a windshield / fairing one that is easy to remove when you want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts