M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any difference in these besides price? I always ran goodridge lines before and I liked them.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Fit & finish is about the same. Spiegler line ends (fittings) swivel 359 degrees reducing stress and making fitment easier. Spiegler lines are made in Germany and meet TUV standards as well as DOT. Worth an additional $80? Not in my book.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
The main difference (on the front lines) is that Goodridge piggybacks their lines (two lines going to the reservoir) and Speiegier has one line going to the reservoir and then down to a T like the stock lines.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Lamonster said:
The main difference (on the front lines) is that Goodridge piggybacks their lines (two lines going to the reservoir) and Speiegier has one line going to the reservoir and then down to a T like the stock lines.
Based on that alone I would personally want the Speiegier lines...

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Lamonster said:

:bigthumbsup: I knew there was a big difference between the two , just couldn't remember which one was set up which way :redfaced:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Moonbaby said:
Based on that alone I would personally want the Speiegier lines...
I prefer the feel and slight performance advantage of 2 independent lines over a 1 into 2 system. And no, I don't care to debate fluid dynamics with anyone here. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts