M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been to the quaker meets on Wed at valley view but only seen 1 109, whats up .  Every 1 loves the bike but I hate gettin all the attention alone, so come on out before that white stuff hits the ground.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kbear said:
dont live in clevland but i am in ohio does that count
Cool , every other state has there 109 community just trying to get some people together, maybe next yr we can all ride and meet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just traded in bike for new 07 Red M109r Waiting for the weather to warm back up. Live in Sandusky and always want somewhere to ride. Lets get the Ohio chapter going.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Im in Akron, About 40 min. or so ride to Quaker. I was to busy riding this past summer to stop in. Just got my bike in June. Thought about it. Didnt want to take the time to go look at a bunch of Harleys. If i know somebody else will be there then i will come up in the summer/spring. They are building a new Quaker in North Canton on I-77. That would be much closer for me. Caught up with some other riders here on the forums site from Stow and Solon. Maybe i can get them to show up too. Keep me informed.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Moonbaby said:
I'm in Georgia but I am from Louisville/Canton.... I ride up there typically once a year or so....
Well then you make sure you let us know when your on your way. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
110 Posts
I used to live in Wadsworth but I moved to Florida 2 years ago. I miss the changing of seasons but not the white crap that flies around this time of year. I used to go to Quaker and I sure do miss that. There is nothing like that down here...

·
Registered
766 Posts
0311usmc1 said:
I used to live in Wadsworth but I moved to Florida 2 years ago. I miss the changing of seasons but not the white crap that flies around this time of year. I used to go to Quaker and I sure do miss that. There is nothing like that down here...
I am from Wadsworth also, its just easier to say Akron apposed to explain where it is.
We need to put together a spring time ride to Ohio, I have a brother in Palm Beach, he rides an HD, so he will have to tow his sh.... to NC and we will ride from here.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Vandamage

You live anywhere near Deals Gap? Im wanting to make a trip there this summer. Not sure if i can ride that far tho.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Yes, the dragon is about 90 minutes or so from me. What part of GA you in? I ride to Atlanta all the time to ride with the GA 9 ers.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'll be heading to Wadsworth around Christmas time but I don't think that I'll be riding though. To much of that white crap flying around.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
vandamage said:
Yes, the dragon is about 90 minutes or so from me. What part of GA you in? I ride to Atlanta all the time to ride with the GA 9 ers.
No im in Ohio but, would like to go visit the dragon in the summer some time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts