M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it. I put Ol' Yeller up for sale and I want to replace her with a burple 109. There doesn't seem to be any left in my area (Houston). Looks like the only ones coming down the pike are the 07 models. There are a lot of black 109's on the road and red I'm not quite sold on and white, well that looks like "Big Bird" laid a monster egg. NOT COOL! I need options people!!!!!
Ol' Yeller is $12,000 OBO. See the link below for parts and spec list. :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well, I put my 07 on order today...The dealer, www.turn1.com, had two burples and 1 silver(new 06's) for $10999.00....Its in Plymouth, IN...I know it's hell and beans from Texas, but might be worth shipping if you can't locate one locally...I dealt with the sales manager, Ron Games 574-936-9192...Good Luck

·
Registered
666 Posts
OYChoppa said:
Well, I finally did it. I put Ol' Yeller up for sale and I want to replace her with a burple 109. There doesn't seem to be any left in my area (Houston). Looks like the only ones coming down the pike are the 07 models. There are a lot of black 109's on the road and red I'm not quite sold on and white, well that looks like "Big Bird" laid a monster egg. NOT COOL! I need options people!!!!!
Ol' Yeller is $12,000Â OBO. See the link below for parts and spec list. :)
check you PM :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Woods Fun Center in Austin has a Burple one on the floor right now bro, or at least they did on Tuesday. Salesman told me that its been there for almost 2 weeks, everone wants either black or silver around here he said.

http://woodsfuncenter.com/

or

(512) 459-3311

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was at the stealer here in Denton TX (Cycle Center of Denton) they have a burple one with an alarm installed on it. They don't deal on there prices very much.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Looks like there are at least 3 in Indiana LOL :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would love it but i'd better sell my other bike first. Do you know anyone who might want a really cool custom? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
58 Posts
First turn Kawasaki, suzuki had a blue on in there showroom friday. Its about two hours from houston in Lafayette, la.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts