M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
There's a couple of us running around the area. Soon as I get my ankle healed up enough, we can hook up for a ride or one of the bike nights. I got smacked back in May. Getting close to riding. Pasta House has their bike night on Thurs and so does Geo's. Both good spots. You'll usually catch Foo (Jeff), myself, and a couple other 9's at Geo's. There were more, but they traded for Harley's....cough, cough, ack, ack.... Dan & John. STLGTR was going to meet us there, but got hit himself on Friday.

What color/year you riding?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There's a couple of us running around the area. Soon as I get my ankle healed up enough, we can hook up for a ride or one of the bike nights. I got smacked back in May. Getting close to riding. Pasta House has their bike night on Thurs and so does Geo's. Both good spots. You'll usually catch Foo (Jeff), myself, and a couple other 9's at Geo's. There were more, but they traded for Harley's....cough, cough, ack, ack.... Dan & John. STLGTR was going to meet us there, but got hit himself on Friday.

What color/year you riding?
but the pasta house is for harleys ...were is geos? black 08 i live n swansea

·
Registered
175 Posts
I rolled into Pasta House the week before I got hit and had quite a few people come over and check out the 9. Pasta House crowd is more of the "look at me I ride a Harley" type. Definetly got some looks rolling in though. Was one other M109R, but it was dressed like an HD with full fairing and bags. Geo's crowd is more of a riders group. Everybody welcome. Geo's is located on West Main in Belleville. Just down the street from the retro looking McD's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I rolled into Pasta House the week before I got hit and had quite a few people come over and check out the 9. Pasta House crowd is more of the "look at me I ride a Harley" type. Definetly got some looks rolling in though. Was one other M109R, but it was dressed like an HD with full fairing and bags. Geo's crowd is more of a riders group. Everybody welcome. Geo's is located on West Main in Belleville. Just down the street from the retro looking McD's.
hey by the way i just got my new tire 160 60 but i dont know were to take it to get it install no victory wont do it midwest motorsport or deekke n hwy 50 dont know were to take it if u or anybody know need help thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts