M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Only live 2hrs from there , but no I didn't go ..... and won't either (too many people in one place for me :p )

To be honest I would rather go to of the small dirt tracks and watch sprint cars if I'm gonna be watching circle track racing........... now if you were talking about road/endurnce racing (car or bike) that would be a different story :bigthumbsup:

I will go to both 24hrs of Daytona and LeMans on of these days 8) and the US Moto GP and the list does on LOL ;)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Truthfully I only went because it was free...My buddy got VIP tickets to a suite....Had food, drinks and a bunch of freebee crap for us...Other wise I probably wouldnt have gone...Was a good experience...And the two chicks that were tending the bar in the suite were 10's!....Bad part was I had to go 2 days with out sleep...I work nights, so it ment I had to stay up an extra day...Oh well, plenty of time to sleep when your dead....

·
Registered
703 Posts
NASCAR is boring! I like watching superbike, moto gp, bike racing. I get bored watching cars going around in a circle(unless it`s sprint cars in the dirt). Too much drama with nascar anymore also.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
but if you have'nt done a nascar event ,you should go at least once ,to get the whole effect ,rather than just view it on TV. It'll definately give you a new perspective :bigthumbsup:
Been to the Brickyard 400 once , the Indy 500(pre IRL) once and after about a half an hour I get bored LOL........... If want something that will give you a whole new perspective on something , go watch the nitro classes in NHRA ( got to love the Top Eliminater Club for thr best viewing experence :bigthumbsup:). I've been to a few big NHRA events and will go to more :bigthumbsup:

WINGYS109 said:
Too much "drama" with nascar anymore also.
I think BS would be a better word for that lol :p

·
Registered
898 Posts
I would love to go to the brickyard :bigthumbsup: Maybe someday I will get to. Big Nascar fan :a18: Have went to the races at Texas Motor Speedway a couple times now, including Indy cars. If it's racing I like it. If its a sport that involves high speed, hitting, throwing a ball, jumping or bikini girls I watch it or participate when possible.

khrome 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I live Indianapolis,The track to me is not designed for nascar.If you have never been here it's cool to see the size of the place,but you can not see all of the track regardless were you sit.I love the indy 500,but brickyard 400, I'll stay at home in the air condtioning.Now the night before around the track O hell yes I love the crazy people

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very clear on the night before the 500....Gotta love the custom coolers on wheels...A real drunk fest..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts