M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i looking for saddlebags for my m109r.. i had a set with my 2007 limited blue and white bike and i kept the bags.. thinking i was never gonna ride again i sold the bags for 75 bucks!!!! Both were new and in perfect shape! i never thought i was gonna ride again but i new if i did it was gonna be a m109r again,, i bought a 2007 pearly white baby with 1200 miles on it from a nice gentlemen from germantown PA.. I kept the old Cowl of my Blue and White LE and I also have a rear light with the back fairing for the pearl white bike if anyone is interested.. i would like to make a deal if possible.. But if anyone nows anyone that has a set of "nice" bags for a decent price please lmk.. i never put any miles on my bikes i always just drove around town bull****ting.. Im ready to ride now considering the fact of have tons of free time.. i logged 500 miles in 3 weeks.. im trying to get there. so PLEASE help me out!!! My bike is beautiful and i will be posting more pics as soon as i get the rest of my parts in this week!!!
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:!!Live to Ride and Ride to Live!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts