M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like the only 109 in Montana and the Hog rally is this weekend, I guess I'll just have to pick on them myself. :D :joke:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I thought Montana was closed this weekend

·
Registered
176 Posts
Picking up my bike this weekend in Idaho....But live in Montana. I did see a blue 109 between Bozeman and butte about 3 weeks ago....in the rain.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hey dicarlos -- where did you get that great M109 drawing on your avitar? It would look terrific on a T-shirt. Maybe you should show it to Black 109?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a blue, but wasn't near bozeman or butte unless Someone stole my bike. :eek: I live in Billings right now, i take it your in western Montana.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Just outside of Kalispell.

G

·
Wow....More Montanan's on here....I'm from Malta originally, but now live in the south...(don't ask). I love my 109!

G

·
You guys are real fortunate to live in a state like Montana. I love riding there. By the way you have some of the best riding roads in the nation.

oldold

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man chad you went from one extreme to the other, I worked up in the high line for a while in Havre. Cold Mother up there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am only about 8 hrs or so from Kali, DW. I especially like the ride through Bear Tooth Pass old fart, and of course theres glacier national park, and yellowstone. Where do you live in wyoming shadowrider?

G

·
You all need to get your riding in while you can up there. As soon as ol' Jellystone blows it will all be just a parking lot, lol. :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts