M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. this is my first post, i am new to this site and still trying to navigate my way around this place. i have had my 06 m109r for 3 years now and i havent seen many other 109riders in my area, are you all hiding? if anyone here is from western mass area, please contact me. i would enjoy knowing some 109riders near me for support, riding, or just to compare rides.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hello mathew109 welcome there are guys from the cape to maine. R I so there here we ride all the time. well use to.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Blackstone, MA. Welcome to the forum.

:welcome:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
New Hampshire here, would have lived in Mass. But I can READ, and I own GUNS! Well I own guns anyway!! But welcome:bigthumbsup: This will be of great help to you:nojoke:
Once your on the message boards, Scroll further down to where you see states! Click on New England!!! And you'll see where alot of us, WELL NE guy's hang and BUST each others Ball's! Just watch out for Woody! He's the MAN OF THE NORTH, and he's a little UNSTABLE:eek: OH and Spelling isn't one of my highlights eightier! But :welcome:and enjoy your new toy!
Oh and BTY Mass. is a pretty big state, can you narrow it down to a town in Mass? And even the town a good size as well, but that would help a little to get a bearing on you.
Also afdad is in Bulchertown thats as far west mass. that I know a 9er lives!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
OH and another thing, afdad!!! WILL NOT RIDE BITCH, he'll crawl down the road! And that info comes from my wife, who loves him:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Hampshire here, would have lived in Mass. But I can READ, and I own GUNS! Well I own guns anyway!! But welcome:bigthumbsup: This will be of great help to you:nojoke:
Once your on the message boards, Scroll further down to where you see states! Click on New England!!! And you'll see where alot of us, WELL NE guy's hang and BUST each others Ball's! Just watch out for Woody! He's the MAN OF THE NORTH, and he's a little UNSTABLE:eek: OH and Spelling isn't one of my highlights eightier! But :welcome:and enjoy your new toy!
Oh and BTY Mass. is a pretty big state, can you narrow it down to a town in Mass? And even the town a good size as well, but that would help a little to get a bearing on you.
Also afdad is in Bulchertown thats as far west mass. that I know a 9er lives!
i live in mass and i own plenty of guns, not quite as cool as the guns you can own in nh, but they still leave a grin on my face when i shoot em. im from springfield ma by the way, so if theres any of you who go to the bike night on thursdays, id love to meet up. like i said earlier, ive seen no m109s anywhere near me!!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Welcome, I think some of the guys head out to the hooters in springfield a few times a year. Went skeet shooting in S. Maine on Saturday:bigthumbsup::D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.