M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
Angela and I are going to Winthrop the last weekend of August. We will be staying at the River Run Lodge. Any one want to come along?

·
xxx
210 Posts
Hey Guys
Angela and I are going to Winthrop the last weekend of August. We will be staying at the River Run Lodge. Any one want to come along?
I'm in (hopefully). Probably just be a day trip though. Are you guys staying at the same place as last year?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Why do you all keep makin plans when I have stuff going on....is this some kind of conspiricy?:dontknow:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I knew it!

Well I guess I better not let it slip to everyone that there is a HUGE Suzuki party next year for an entire week.....oops.:dontknow:

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For any one that can make it we are meeting Saturday 28th at Sound Harley and leaving 10am. We will stop at Diablo and the Washington pass summit then onto Winthrop for lunch.
All will be returning that afternoon except Angela and I. We booked Two nights at the River Run Lodge a block from town. Pool,jacuzzi :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Good talking with ya the other day

And will see ya at sound harley. Hope the weather holds, The news tonight suggest a lil rain this weekend. Will wing it from there.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
new dunnie E3's

Friday, upgrading to a 250 rear.. Getting ready for Winthrop!!! weeeeeee I used to live in Concrete and rode up 20 a lot. Very nice ride!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
REALLY JUST KEEP RUBBING IT IN GUYS!!!! Its all good though! This is actually my last Saturday shift for at least a month so hopefully I can get with the Aussies for their rides. I pushed and pushed inorder to get the Mt. St. Hellens ride off and the weekend before that as well so I better not push my luck too much.

HAVE FUN WITHOUT ME ANYWAY!! Ride Safe guys!

·
xxx
210 Posts
For any one that can make it we are meeting Saturday 28th at Sound Harley and leaving 10am. :
That's in Marysville right? That's about 40 minutes south of Hwy 20. We'll meet you somewhere along 20. Do you plan on going up I-5 to 20 or joining it around Rockport?

Dan

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Not sure

Haven't discussed that with bullrider LOL, I hope we take the back way through Darrington up to rockport. Very nice. And yes sound harley is in Marysville

That's in Marysville right? That's about 40 minutes south of Hwy 20. We'll meet you somewhere along 20. Do you plan on going up I-5 to 20 or joining it around Rockport?

Dan

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Dan
DUDE!!! What can we do to meet you!!! Awesome that you`re coming!!!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
REALLY JUST KEEP RUBBING IT IN GUYS!!!! Its all good though! This is actually my last Saturday shift for at least a month so hopefully I can get with the Aussies for their rides. I pushed and pushed inorder to get the Mt. St. Hellens ride off and the weekend before that as well so I better not push my luck too much.

Did I mention the national pole dancing competition there that weekend??:D:D:D
Free samples of....uh...cool stuff too!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

We appreciate it Buddy!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts