M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say a HUGH THANKS to all of those that donated prizes for the giveaways for the Vegas meet :clap2: especially to Ducks who donated a set of his sweeeet Covers... which I won.

I was going to go another route before winning these, but after seeing some of his work in person at the meet, I knew I had to have something done by Len.

So the hunt is on for a design, as soon as I come up with one I will let you know. I think I'll try to put your skills to the test Len :evil: :bigthumbsup: :evil:

·
Registered
445 Posts
lets see a pic of those covers

·
Registered
152 Posts
I asked for a biohazard and he did a nice job.... its on his website and i seriously have people yelling out of their cages telling me it looks awesome..

im not a show off...but is nice that everyone knows your **** is THE ****.

·
Premium Member
3,523 Posts
Congrats on the win. I tell you wish I was closer and was able to go to vegas. The Mid Atlantic meet is awesome. Seeing all the bikes pull in that had a set of my covers on put a smile on my face. I think at one point there was over 2 dozen sets at the meet. I have done a lot of these, over 200 sets so far and counting. To meet the people I have met and talk to from all over the world that are happy customers makes this all the more enjoyable for me. I love being tested. I know what I can and cant do on these.

Lets do up something that will look great and put a smile on your face!!!
I like it when the rider walks up to his bike and looks at those covers EVERYTIME and says "Man I love those!"

Len

1 - 9 of 9 Posts