M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.ultimateseats.ca/SuzukiM109R.html

When I was in Florida I found this place its right down the street from JP Cycles. I went in and asked if they had anything for the 109 and she told me they were developing a seat. She actually brought out a protype. According to her they were making a whole new seat pan to make their design work. She seemed really sure that this was going to be a awsome peice .....anyway I forgot about the place till i was cleaning out a drawer and found her card I figure I would share the info. If anyone hasalready used them let me know really thinking about a new seat!

PS this is straight from their site

(We guaranty our seats are the best and most comfortable and back it up with our 14 day trial period.
If you're not happy for any reason you can return the seat for a full refund)

·
Registered
838 Posts
They do look comfortable. With the padding in the back I wonder if it pushes you closer to the tank. I'd like to see it with the rear cowling.
I do like the design. Think I'll try and follow this.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Read the Disclaimers

These seats are not waterproof so they are not warranted the manufacturer recommends you cover your machine (if it sits in the weather), as water seeps in the stitches and at up to $600.00 depending on options what happens in the long term?

·
Registered
685 Posts
These seats are not waterproof so they are not warranted the manufacturer recommends you cover your machine (if it sits in the weather), as water seeps in the stitches and at up to $600.00 depending on options what happens in the long term?
I wasn't impressed by that either because I ride in all kinds of conditions.
To their defense Russell Day-Long seats and I think Corbin:dontknow: seats
are the same way.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I don't think this seat would be a comfortable option for tall riders. It looks like its fuller than a standard full cut seat.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yall are right the seat looks high....like i said i only seen it with it just being a foam protype.....

on the other hand there alot of people bitching about Corbin so this is another option for us ....plus no hassel 14day trial.

I dont care what anyone here says if your seat has stitching its gonna leak....the thread wicks the water threw the leather

Baldy Latino makes some killer looking seats havent sat on one yet mabey one day But with my bike being just charcoal grey just can imagine anything really cool like Hink has on his bike.....$H!t!!! :confused: Im getting frusterated!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Like Hink said! If & When I get a seat, it will be from Baldy, Why, I try to support people who support us.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
hey cole, try that little mexican guy in seguin. i dont remember his name but he did mine before i left texas. swatcop had his done there too (he will remember the name of the shop.) only charged me $300 for the gel and double layers of memory foam. front, back, and backrest. couldnt be happier with it. even did the stitching in blue so it pops with the paint.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts