M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the ATRE w/ gear indicator about 3 weeks ago. It's been on the bike, works great and no more low rpm jitters. Great product and Darrin offers great customer service and communication as well as the speedy shipping!!
Simple install, and well worth the cost.

Very satisfied!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Notice much performance gain? My brother put one on his gsxr1000 and made a huge difference

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it a plug and play product? Cost?
Yes and install is very simple, here is their web site
http://trackdayelectronics.com/index.php

or can contact Darrin here through pm. His screen name is tde

Did notice increase in mileage, but can't say for sure on the performance as my bike is no longer stock. The biggest thing for me is the "engine miss" or jerky feeling is gone in lower gears and lower rpms.

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Yes and install is very simple, here is their web site
http://trackdayelectronics.com/index.php

or can contact Darrin here through pm. His screen name is tde

Did notice increase in mileage, but can't say for sure on the performance as my bike is no longer stock. The biggest thing for me is the "engine miss" or jerky feeling is gone in lower gears and lower rpms.
Agree!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now you're really taking advantage of that new fueling. Have you needed to adjust fueling at all?
I've played w/ it here and there. Since the riding season is starting to wind down due to weather/temps, I won't be riding the 9 as much to see. So I guess I'll me taking closer note of it next spring. I did hit just under 200 miles on the tank on my ride down to OC for bike week.

Temps been down in the 40's here early in the morning and late at night so I've been riding my Sabre which is better equipped for the colder temps.

Got out on the 9 today though..... OH YEAH!!!!!:evil: Hopefully again tomorrow:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought the ATRE w/ gear indicator about 3 weeks ago. It's been on the bike, works great and no more low rpm jitters. Great product and Darrin offers great customer service and communication as well as the speedy shipping!!

Same here. Installed two weeks ago and very happy with it. Darrin waqs awesome to deal with, and shipped it way down under to New Zealand for me with super fast delivery.

:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
362 Posts
ordered mine today, paid him at 11:30 and got an email from usps saying that the shipping was genorated..hope it comes on friday..:bigthumbsup: to TDE!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ordered mine today, paid him at 11:30 and got an email from usps saying that the shipping was genorated..hope it comes on friday..:bigthumbsup: to TDE!!
W/ the holiday tomorrow, I wouldn't count on it. Just sayin....

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
great mod. works great on my bike:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
mines was shipped out monday through USPS..dam UPS doesnt deliver on sat :edit:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes im aware which is which. Believe they give the option of having it shipped via USPS or UPS, I opted for the USPS cause UPS doesnt deliver on sat without paying extra for it, just cant track it with USPS. Hoping it will be here by sat with the Holiday and all.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yes im aware which is which. Believe they give the option of having it shipped via USPS or UPS, I opted for the USPS cause UPS doesnt deliver on sat without paying extra for it, just cant track it with USPS. Hoping it will be here by sat with the Holiday and all.
Oh. Ok. I didn't get any option of which carrier to ship it with.Tracking with usps does suck, but I was glad it was shipped through them because they are working Friday and Saturday, ups isn't. Friday is a holiday for us.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea i could mistaken ive started my long holiday weekend early :D

·
Registered
445 Posts

I know what a Gear indicator is but what's a ATRE ?:dontknow:

·
Registered
362 Posts
just got home and mine was in the mailbox..looks like i have something to install tomorrow..also came with a free little flashlight..thanks TDE..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts