M109 Rider Forums banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Finished. Nice and shiny for 8 hours, and then on the road.
It's not for show, it's for go!!

See some people at BP 8:30 and then onto Caltex!!

Welcome home guys, good to catch up with you all.

here is a few pictures i took on the trip .

nothing to flash im not so great with the camera. i will post the rest when frappr decides to load them faster .

cheers scott

Hi all
Had a blast yesterday good to meet a few more 9ers and to catch up with the regular groupies :D
Felt like I was in another world at Nimbin :D funny coming into town and seeing the alcohol free sign what a joke :joke: No beer and bourbon but Bongs galore.
I stopped for fuel again and ended up getting home at 520 I think I missed all the :cop: round trip for me was 556kms
:beer3: Ozzy

Discussion starter · #64 ·
don't forget the guy in the main street of Nimbin having a joint!!! :eek:

will do up photos tomorrow night and post them up...

Geoff, Jason, George (BMW), and I had a great ride from Murwillimbah over the range through Canungra. Nice roads through there, and not too many cars. Got some nice lean angles going on. Was cool following Geoff and seeing sparks flying off the pegs as the sun dropped. Got some nice sunset shots at the top of the range and spoke to some old random guy. he he he...

I think it was Geoff. I know the face, but I get names muddled until I meet someone about 3 or 4 times. Bad memory for names, not faces though.

Angus.

Discussion starter · #65 ·
Hi Guys

Well i had a great day riding with everyone and cant wait for another big ride. I don't know what it is about this bike but i just cant seem to stop wanting to ride it. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: I have never had a bike that i have wanted to ride so much :doorag:. I have only had my 109 for 4 1/2 weeks and i allready have 2700 KM (mainlly weekends) and the pegs are allready warn down passed the little studs and on to the alloy part of the pegs so it wont be long before i will need new pegs. :p : :dontknow: ::)( maybe i should have bought the little studs in bulk before they wore down so much)

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Finally got around to finishing my photos.

First meet-up at servo

A stop-over at Byron for a red cordial before shooting off for lunch

Some beach shots. I actually have this as quite a large image if anyone wants it.

mmmm, back tyres...

I can't actually remember whose bike this is.

Welcome home guys, good to catch up with you all.

here is a few pictures i took on the trip .

nothing to flash im not so great with the camera. i will post the rest when frappr decides to load them faster .

cheers scott

anyone know now why the pictures don't show? Only blue squares with a ? I'm looking for pictures loaded here.

Nope

Sent from a place far far away
using Tapatalk

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.