M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
No they will just pass more laws limiting things such as exhaust noise and adding lights to your bike, leaving you preety much a ghost on the road. I had some moron cut me off the other day on the way home from work, when I honked the guy had the nerve to give me the finger. Needless to say at the next light he got his front fender kicked in. Complete :edit:holes out there.
Ride safe my friends

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes

No they will just pass more laws limiting things such as exhaust noise and adding lights to your bike, leaving you preety much a ghost on the road. I had some moron cut me off the other day on the way home from work, when I honked the guy had the nerve to give me the finger. Needless to say at the next light he got his front fender kicked in. Complete :edit:holes out there.
Ride safe my friends
I completely support that action and wish there was more like it, i wanted to do that on many occasions but with my luck i would drop my bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
My wife wonders why I get so pissed when I see cagers do illegal U-Turns. She asks why it bothers me when it doesn't involve me. I tell her that these are the jackoffs that kill people like me on bikes every flippin' day. Damn right "Charges are pending".:mad:

·
Registered
595 Posts
I'd like to pull up beside someone and punch my fist through their driver side window with my armored riding gloves!!! :evil:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts