M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JPShiney mission is to provide affordable bling for bikes, cars, trucks and anything else you want shined up. The benefits include no rusting, pitting or yellowing over time. The pricing is listed in the website below. we are still hammering out a few gliches on the site, but it is up and functional!! Thanks for looking , we appreciate it!! :bigthumbsup:

Ride on and keep the Shiney side up!! :a18:

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
:congrats: cool do prices include shipping parts back ?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
how about turn around time??

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,887 Posts
What are the various processes you use? Is everything just polished? Do you do chrome? How about that chrome paint?

I tried your site and ever link was broken - this was less that an hour ago. You might want to check out the page again.

Good luck! I may have some work for before long...

·
Radio Active Member
27,688 Posts
What are the various processes you use? Is everything just polished? Do you do chrome? How about that chrome paint?

I tried your site and ever link was broken - this was less that an hour ago. You might want to check out the page again.

Good luck! I may have some work for before long...
:agree::agree: :dontknow::pop::pop:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how about turn around time??
turn around is two to five days dependent on the size and complexity of the piece or pieces sent in.

"cool do prices include shipping parts back ?"

Yes

The site should be very user friendly right now. There were a few last minute glitches, but they should be hammered out now!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts