M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys after looking around for a few weeks I have decided that I am getting a 9. I have only rode a few times starting this summer. Started out on an '08 Goldwing Trike and also did some riding on an '08 Stratoliner S. I have not been real serious about getting a bike until I seen RamAirDave's bike pictures on a local website. I have been just keeping my eyes out for bikes trying to figure out what I wanted but after seeing Dave's bike I started looking at these and feel in love. My dad is a H/D fan boy and figured that was what I was going to end up on. But they are expensive, lack looks and power for what I want. So I am going to hold out for the '11 models and get one come spring time. Just wanted to say thanks to RamAirDave for posting pics up on Deadhorse and getting me interested in these. You guys have a great site here and I hope to be around for a while I am already making a list of mods I want to do when I get a bike.

So first question is does anyone know when the '11s are supposed to be out and about what is the selling price going to be?

·
Registered
115 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.. what city in Oklahoma do you live in? The new bikes should be out in November and the sticker price is $13,900.00
You should pick one up for $10,000.00 with 0 miles on it. You'll love the bike but be forewarned the mod bug is expensive

Let the mods begin :beer3:

·
Registered
295 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to the 9! Its one heck of a ride!!!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I am down in SE OK, McAlester to be exact. I know about the mod bug from my Mustang. I have spent tons of money on it and just ready for something different to play with. I have already got a list of parts a mile long that I want to do to the 9 when I get one.

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Ride on up to Midwest City and check out Tinker Federal Credit Union over on TInker Diagonal. They have a white 07 repo. It is highly customized, with two big K & N filters, orange stripe down the center LE style, lowered and de-beavered with side mount plate. $8400.

My wife and I will be in McAlester on Sunday afternoon. My parents live down there and we will be staying he night Sunday. We are heading down to Talehena to ride the Skyline Drive tomorrow. Will stay the night in Arkansas then leave Sunday morning for McAlester.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,870 Posts
:welcome: to the forum bro! Our local dealer is already showing some of the 2011 models on their website. And it shows them in their current inventory. Might have to take a little trip tomorrow to see.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
:welcome: and good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
STLTGR,
Na I have never been and they didn't have it last year due to financial issues. I am not sure they are having it this year either. I have heard its a crazy time.

Highwayflyer,
The roads are still the worst ever. Their is gravel roads that are smoother than a lot of the paved roads in the area.

Zoom,
If ya don't mind check them out. The local dealers here don't have much clue on when they are coming.

Green Country Cycle City in Broken Arrow told me hopefully before the end of the year.

·
Registered
766 Posts
:welcome: to the forum bro! Our local dealer is already showing some of the 2011 models on their website. And it shows them in their current inventory. Might have to take a little trip tomorrow to see.
if you do please let me know the going price. I have to get one to Colombia and you can only import there used or new bikes of the current year. If it is like someone said in this thread for 10000 bucks new is a heck of a deal and I wont miss it. So you are a west virginian and used to haggle, see what kind of deal you could get me please.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Just my opinion, but dont buy one new. Get a used one with mods and save your self thousands of dollars. The mod bug will bite and you will be way ahead!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts