M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my black 109 last Monday and have been riding every day. I love this bike, and I love this site. I've put just over 250 miles on it so far.

I've been wanting a bike for so long that I can hardly believe I have one this nice! I find myself looking out into the parking lot at work just to make sure its real and that I'm not imagining all this. This is actually my second bike, but I consider it my first since the last one was an old beater and I only had it about a month before I sold it to someone else. It needed a lot of work and wasn't near big enough for me. When I sold it I told my wife it was with the understanding that I would get a new one soon. Well, that was seven years ago. Every since then she has had to tolerate my endless whining every spring when I get the fever to get another bike and go riding.

I remeber really liking the Mean Steak when it first came out and I've been looking at the Yamaha Warrior for a few years and almost bought one last October, but decided to replace my car instead. I'm gald I waited. It was shortly after that that I saw an article in a motorcyle mag about the M109r. After that and I didn't even want to look at anything else, I knew this was the bike for me.

Thanks for all the helpful information about this bike so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
be glad you didn't purchase a warrior it would of pooped you corns the things run so hot it crasy

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
congrats bud, and welcome to the fold!

p.s. whoa, 638 members...i remember when there were just a few of us, and it wasn't that long ago!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts