·
Registered
600 Posts
If all of those horns have air going to them... :eek:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Please don't cosinder this any futher.
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
The longer you look at it the more crazy stuff you see :p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I do believe that machine is also amphibious, based on the boat deck atop the fairing!

I believe in being an individual, but this is going a bit out there and showing you need to be individually wrapped.... in a straight jacket!!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Ohh Damn..I just done the "animal skull theme"...I'll change to this one LM, if you put out the step-by-step installation Vid!

........ for heaven sake don't let JR see that exhaust system....a 'tuned length' Mk 3 ...?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I dont understand some peoples taste to the extream! :dontknow:  :barf:

This bike definately is an exercise of poor/bad taste & judgement! :yikes: :yikes:

I can't believe the top canopy would stay on at anything over 10 MPH. :eek:

·
Registered
116 Posts
:eek: Well as mine 9 year old son just put it "wow, now that's just plain scary!" :eek:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Lamont,you find some really "personalized" bikes.You could start a collection somewhere on the board and title it "Whatever blows your hair back" :confused:

·
Registered
142 Posts
You and Hal must be industrial spies because that is exactly what I have been working on the past month. Right down to the fringe.

mania

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lamonster said:
....roof top. Just have to figure out how to mount it on the 109. :joke:

I think it's terrible the lengths you'll go to sell more knick-knacks for Motorcycles to us by showing us these pictures...I'm sure Direct Line parts sells each one... :joke:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trogdor said:
I think it's terrible the lengths you'll go to sell more knick-knacks for Motorcycles to us by showing us these pictures...I'm sure Direct Line parts sells each one... :joke:
Naw that's another vendor selling the fairings. :joke:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dan Tanna said:
Lamont,you find some really "personalized" bikes.You could start a collection somewhere on the board and title it "Whatever blows your hair back" :confused:
:D

·
Registered
254 Posts

I wonder what her husband rides.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts