·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... This is an awesome site. Goes well with an awesome ride. :doorag:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome.....bunch of good folks on the Houston crew.....will be doing another weekend ride soon, hope to meet you.

·
Registered
289 Posts
:welcome:

Where in Houston are you located?

·
Registered
289 Posts
BilRad said:
I a.m at the Cypress/Tomball line Sring Cypress area
WOW, seems like there's several of us Mer' on the NW side of town... I'm in the Willowbrook area..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have seen two other Mer's on this side - a blurple and a silver.

·
Registered
289 Posts
BilRad said:
I have seen two other Mer's on this side - a blurple and a silver.
I know there's 5 of is now on this side of town...

·
Registered
572 Posts
I love the NW side of Houston, we have it made out here, nice roads, close to the national forest... just gotta watch out for them dumb women cagers on cells out here ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome aboard. I also live NW sorta between Bear Creek and Cypress. Fry and 529 area. I have a silver and am alway looking for someone to ride with. Been travelling to Louisiana almost every weekend though, so do most of my riding on weekday evenings.

·
Registered
289 Posts
TCallais said:
Welcome aboard. I also live NW sorta between Bear Creek and Cypress. Fry and 529 area. I have a silver and am alway looking for someone to ride with. Been travelling to Louisiana almost every weekend though, so do most of my riding on weekday evenings.
:welcome:

The joys of traveling... I used to travel 7 states in my past life... Ugh....

If you get any weekends free, PM and we'll get a ride going... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
440 Posts
welcome my friend. new to the board myself i work at tomball ford and ride spring cypress daily to work....the blurple one and always up for a good ride....

·
Registered
14 Posts
anyone going to the spring cypres bike party tonight? It is supposed to be the first and third saturday of every month.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts