How can we find out what our own member # is? :dontknow:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlackCherry said:
Nuh uhh!! 76387 Posts in 5489 Topics by 2321 Members - Latest Member: Sanenukka
:p :joke:

How can we find out what our own member # is? :dontknow:
You reaally can't as its just a list and if somebody asks to be deleted or is banned then everyone else below that person moves up.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
You can take a look at your start date, and how many are ahead of you though. Gives you a pretty good idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
walker said:
i can't help but wonder how many people might have made their final "buy it" decision based on the opinions seen on this board.
I assure you it cemented mine... :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was in love with the bike the minute I saw it, but after reading all of the comments on this board, I just had to have it and then when I was looking for one, a member on this board told me where there was one available and that is where i bought it. I had looked at it at my local dealership but it was sold. He happened to be at the same dealership later that day and the guys credit didn't go through. He e-mailed me and told me, they next day I signed the papers.

Aside from that, I have had the real pleasure of meeting about 6 folks from this board and aside from our mutual love for the bike, are real quality people. Even if I had to pay for this forum, it would be worth it. Thank you Hal and Lamont ! ! ! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I make a motion that Suzuki start paying commission to Hal and Lamont for helping THEM sell THEIR motorcycles. :p

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I know I have..the information and the great positive attitude of all on this board has not only made my decision easier, it will arm me with a huge amount of info to take to the dealership with. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts