M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
I've used this light often and the advantage for some people is these are halogen so you won't need to wire in the load equalizers that LED bulbs require. Plus they look neat.

Jerbear

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Lamonster said:
This is another cheap alternative for marker lights.
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=1212&str=290

We use to carry the Lazer Star lights but these are pretty much the same lights that are 20 bucks cheaper. :bigthumbsup:

Lamont: Might be worth mentioning to all the 109ers that there are a host of parts on the directlinepart VTX site which may fit their new ride. As a former X rider I return to that sight often and see lighting, brackets, tires etc. that will fit my current ride. Just a thought!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bob109 said:
Lamont: Might be worth mentioning to all the 109ers that there are a host of parts on the directlinepart VTX site which may fit their new ride. As a former X rider I return to that sight often and see lighting, brackets, tires etc. that will fit my current ride. Just a thought!
We are working on getting all the crossover parts on to the 109 store but it will take some time. Thanks for your support. :bigthumbsup:

Macpilot said:
They will work if you make them work. I know they will work on the bracket I have on my bike and will work on the ones we are having made now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts