M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI THERE,
well new to the board , just got my m109 last week and been cruising the board, did not like the standard exhaust neither the sport can , but like the JR TIP!! then spotted the WILDRACING idea of using the stock pipe!! and wala!! I was hooked.I suffer from MYSTHENIA GRAVIS so its been a wild time in the garage , the wife has helped hold and bolt up for fitting and so on. HAVE IT ALMOST DONE NOW , ABOUT 5 HOURS IN , STILL HAVE TO REFIT CHROME COVERS , WILL POST PICS MAYBE SAT OR SUNDAY...........WILL KEEP YA ALL UP TO DATE .BY THE WAY ITS BLACK , SO ITS BIGGER AND FASTER. :doorag:HA HA HA .........WONDERFULL BOARD 11 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
such a tease without the pics!

·
Registered
158 Posts
:D :D can't wait to see it man, good luck :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Good on you Wayne..the very early pic I saw with the std muffler at the end of the 2>1 (unrestricted perf centre) looked great. Keen to see your result!
Maybe this is why Suzuki very conveniently made the top muffler seperatable from the cluster. It even has the spiggot for fitting the last bit of chrome trim on it (if you can get your length right).....get those pics out quick!

·
Registered
849 Posts
WAYNE109 said:
HI THERE,
well new to the board , just got my m109 last week and been cruising the board, did not like the standard exhaust neither the sport can , but like the JR TIP!! then spotted the WILDRACING idea of using the stock pipe!! and wala!! I was hooked.I suffer from MYSTHENIA GRAVIS so its been a wild time in the garage , the wife has helped hold and bolt up for fitting and so on. HAVE IT ALMOST DONE NOW , ABOUT 5 HOURS IN , STILL HAVE TO REFIT CHROME COVERS , WILL POST PICS MAYBE SAT OR SUNDAY...........WILL KEEP YA ALL UP TO DATE .BY THE WAY ITS BLACK , SO ITS BIGGER AND FASTER. :doorag:HA HA HA .........WONDERFULL BOARD 11 :bigthumbsup:
Welcome Wayne,
I was impressed with the work Wildracing did too, but finally decided to go off on my own. I extended the collector about 6" and put a Car Chemistry insert inside it. That's my basic exhaust for now, and then I threw a stainless extension over it for looks. It really needs chrome, but I couldn't find the 18 to 24" length I was looking for. Maybe I'll opt for a 12" big wazoo from Hedman but I'm not sure I'll like how that flows as well visually.
I'm sorry to hear about your MG diagnosis, and from the fact you're riding, and playing, assume you've got some level of remission. Hang in there.
Can't wait to see pics of your mod.
jer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts