M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The proud new owner of my 9 will arrive this weekend to take her away. It has been under me for 15000 miles and across western canada and most western states. I cared for her, protected her and paid for all sorts of implants. however, my other companion rightfully?! convinced me that her comfort is my bliss. I now have a new concours 14 that I look at with pride and reservation. I wonder what life will be like without turning heads and generating conversation over "cool, what is it?"
I don,t know if it is the time or the bike. But my 9 will be the most photographed and appreciated bike I have had over the 35 years I have been riding. ...I guess this is goodbye..... enjoy, play safe!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
You know just cuz you sold the nine doesn't mean you have to duck out, or does it?:dontknow:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True! Maybe...

I enjoy this forum. can i relate as I become part of the stealth riders club. We will see... thanks:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
So you finally sold her hey Jim?? Well congrats on you new purchase, I have been pondering that exact same purchase these last few days but I've barely ridden my 9 this year so I can't justify a new horsey in the stable. Enjoy it and we'll be seeing you around Cochrane in the next 3 months.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Congrats on the sale and the new bike, and stop back and let us know how you like the Connie after a few miles. I really like the bike but it's a bit too tall for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts