M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Max HP 118, Max Torque 109.

I have V&H Bigshots with baffles in, Thunder MFG Tornado Air Kit and Cobra FI2000R.
I wanted it dynoed because I was concerned about the setup. The shop is a certified dyno shop so I think the numbers are pretty realistic.
The lower run is with my pot settings on the Cobra and the higher numbers are the shops dyno tune. I had the system set a little too rich.
I think the pot settings are now 3,1,1.
I had them set it up for mileage and it does well.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,945 Posts
Max HP 118, Max Torque 109.

I have V&H Bigshots with baffles in, Thunder MFG Tornado Air Kit and Cobra FI2000R.
I wanted it dynoed because I was concerned about the setup. The shop is a certified dyno shop so I think the numbers are pretty realistic.
The lower run is with my pot settings on the Cobra and the higher numbers are the shops dyno tune. I had the system set a little too rich.
I think the pot settings are now 3,1,1.
I had them set it up for mileage and it does well.
That looks pretty good. I'm not too surprised that it was running a little rich as I just bumped mine back down a full number on the first 2 pots a week ago. Even with an open exhaust an intake, it really didn't like running on 3-3-2. I now have it on 2-2-2 and it does fine, but I might take the last pot down one number too. It was not running as smooth with the first pot set on 3 as it did on 2.

G

·
What on earth you got goin on at 3 grand? He couldn't tune that out? That's a huge dip. About 8 ft-lb. Are you feeling that in the saddle?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are pretty good numbers Brian... how was Walt Healy to deal with?
I have not had any problems with them. I've dynoed two bikes with them and a buddy did one as well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What on earth you got goin on at 3 grand? He couldn't tune that out? That's a huge dip. About 8 ft-lb. Are you feeling that in the saddle?
I thought the same thing when he showed me the graph. But, I don't notice it in the saddle. I thought I would feel some hesitation but not. I did ask them to tune it so at highway speeds my fuel economy would be OK.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts