M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, newbie here. Got mine two weeks ago and I love it !!!!!!! Any idea on a chrome stick-on or clamp-on driveshaft cover????? Would look better I think. Look forward to many friendly exchanges, Steve.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Hey Super Dave!!!
WOW
For the longest time that was my nickname!!!(still is among the old crew) As a matter of fact my official signature has been a stylized scribble of "SDO" (Super Dave Osborne) for 20 years :yikes: :yikes:
I have bought multiple houses and cars with it, even the 109 was signed for with SDO :D

OK quick note... My handwriting is/was so bad that my own bank once denied a check I wrote because they thought the sig was a fake (never the same twice)... About that time I was doing like 15 service calls a day fixing copiers on LI. I signed everything with my (then) nickname SDO... Well since I had so much practicce with it it always looked the same. BAM! I started using it everywhere.

:welcome: aboard!! I have the Burple also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.