M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a nice ride today... If it wasn't for the aggressive drivers, the people that don't look when they change lanes, people on cell phones talking and texting, and for the people that do all of the above simultaneously - it would have been better. The sun was shining and we ride all year here; it's a beautiful thing regardless.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Glad you had a nice ride! It was mid 70,s here in FL. and had a nice 2 hour ride myself. I saw 2 blue LE,s and 1 gray. Ride safe!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see any M109Rs but I did see a guy riding a 250 Ninja. He and his girlfriend were arguing; she got off of the bike at a stop sign. He sped away (without a helmet) and splat in an intersection. He was ok but the bike was no longer functional - you just never know what you're gonna see while sitting outside at Starbucks.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,and nice bike,,,,,,,,,,,Typical NW here rain, Gave me time in the shop today to buff out the clear on the rims I shot a couple weeks ago. I'm envious, all this year round riding stuff LOL

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the bike compliments... LED's with the help of SwatCop is my next MOD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts