Well I started my new 2 into 1 exhaust project tonight. I'm doing mine a little different than some of the others. First I cut my stock exhaust right after the s.e.t. valve, however I am not planing on using it and took it out. I also cut off the nipples on both sides Of the s.e.t. This gives me extra room to slide my end pipe onto and enough that if I want to cut it off and do something else I can. I'm not worried about using a chrome tip because I think I'm going to wrap my header pipes in black exhaust wrap and paint my tip black. I really like the look of black wrapped pipes. The tip is a 3 inch piece and fit really well over the stock coupler. I also welded the header pipes where the clamps are so when I wrap them there isn't any bumps that look out of place. I may or may not run a baffle in this set up. Here are the pics as of now.