M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local dealer said he had heard talk of a more spartan 109 in the wind.
Headlight shroud  replaced with a naked modern style light as one of the changes..anyone heard anything like that?
Maybe to get into the MT-01 look and market? :dontknow:

·
Registered
890 Posts
There was a post on the C-109 and another type, I can't remember exactly which but they have been posted on here. I think if you do a search you may be able to find them...hope that helps :bigthumbsup: By the way you can also look at Suzukicycles.com ther was a limited posted there...sharp bike IMHO

Devilish

G

·
I think the plan is that Suzuki will have 4 models using the 109 powerplant. There will be the 109 we all know, the LE - Limited Edition - March release, the C-109 and another - not sure about the 4th one - maybe a bagger???

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A-Train said:
Per M/C mag. "2007 Suzuki Boulevard C109, M109RN, and M109RZ Motorcycle Cruiser Models
Following on the heels of its successful M109R launch, Suzuki adds a C109, M109RN, and M109RZ to its 2007 Boulevard cruiser motorcycle line."

http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/newsandupdates/2007_suzuki_m109_c109_boulevard_cruisers/

I think the RN is the one he must have been talking about..I like that light, but isn't it funny that Zuki haven't changed that monsterous (and heavy) piece of chrome metal that mounts the indicators!

G

·
I REALLY don't like that new headlight, I don't know why it just looks wrong. Good thing this bike is still a man's bike :joke:

G

·
rasputin said:
Local dealer said he had heard talk of a more spartan 109 in the wind.
Headlight shroud replaced with a naked modern style light as one of the changes..anyone heard anything like that?
Maybe to get into the MT-01 look and market? :dontknow:
That is going to be the M109RN, "N" stands for naked. The M109R will still have the regular nazelle cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts