M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I wanna hit both this and Ashboro! whos with me?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I wanna hit both this and Ashboro! whos with me?
I also would like to do both. I will be doing Asheboro first, around 11, or 11:30. Then I will head back towards Cary and then to Angier. I will be coming down 501 from Roxboro to get to Asheboro. I could meet you in Asheboro, or somewhere along the way. It will be nice to compare the sport and touring shields together. I will call you when I leave Roxboro.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Sorry, guys . . . takin' the Nine into the shop Saturday to have the clutch shudder repaired.
Keep us posted on this issue. I want to take mine in for service and get it taken care of before the warranty is up. I have the extended one, until 2012, but why wait for the last minute. Also, let me know if anyone in the Raleigh area gets their valves checked/adjusted.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I also would like to do both. I will be doing Asheboro first, around 11, or 11:30. Then I will head back towards Cary and then to Angier. I will be coming down 501 from Roxboro to get to Asheboro. I could meet you in Asheboro, or somewhere along the way. It will be nice to compare the sport and touring shields together. I will call you when I leave Roxboro.
I'm working tomorrow morning, call me when you get back to Apex :D

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I had a good time on saturday. The food was great at the little shop in Angier. Time to have the nine serviced. Guess I will be on the Kat. this week:D.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
You guys ALWAYS have something going!/QUOTE]

That, my friend, is what makes this the best bike, and site ever. It is hard to think about riding without this great group of guys:bigthumbsup:. And to think, A couple of years ago, we didn't even know each other. And now we are family:p.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
You switched out the fairing for a new windshield?

You guys ALWAYS have something going!/QUOTE]

That, my friend, is what makes this the best bike, and site ever. It is hard to think about riding without this great group of guys:bigthumbsup:. And to think, A couple of years ago, we didn't even know each other. And now we are family:p.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
You switched out the fairing for a new windshield?

Just wanted to try something new for the warmer months:dontknow:. I tried it for a week with no windshield at all. I do too much traveling on I-40 on my way to Roxboro to do that. The V-stream seems like it will be just right until it gets back down to the upper 50's:bigthumbsup:.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts