M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Andre crashed on route 290 this morning on the way to OCC I'm. With him t the hospital now were waiting to see the x rays's may have a broken leg you can call me on my cell 978 360 0929 we are at umass. Univ hospital wor

·
Registered
259 Posts
man that sux hope he recovers well i know how three broken ribs feel from experience..... just tell him not to sneeze!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
That's a bad way to start a day. Three broken rib's, that's not fun at all. I had three broken rib's and it took me two year to get over it.......that sucks. Better day to come:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Andre is home and resting he's pretty banged up but they sent him home full of pain med's and he was smiling from ear to ear. Get well soon my friend!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Phil, Thanks for the update!

Andre, Hope you heal quick man! If there's anything I can do pls let me know! Take care and get some rest:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Glad to hear his ok n still smiling! Hope u have a fast recovery brotha anything u need give me a shout!! Phil do u think it would help if we went to church for him!? To say a prayer ofcourse!! :joke:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Guys, many Thanks for the well wishes and phone calls , I'm sorry I could not answer everybody's call but I will call you back as soon I feel better.
What happened was as stupid as stupid goes...it was cold at 5:30am and my body was frozen specially my legs.
Got into a turn that i'm used to it , I know its a tight turn but I can make it, anyway I lock-up my rear brakes, It was like my right leg was not working correctly, kind of dormant...bike fishtail all over the place until it trew me out and then i got into this mess!!
I have a concussion, broken ribs and contusions all over my left side, my left kneed is swollen and I cant walk without cruches.
I had full gear on (leather and chaps) Thank God or it was going to be worst!
I havent seen the bike yet but Phil and Harold went to pick it up for me, they say its pretty bad!
As soon I get pictures I will post.
Thanks again guys!!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts

Sorry to hear about your accident bro, glad you are doing well. Looks like you will heal up fine and ride again. Let us know what parts she needs, so we can raise the price on those items :joke: J/K, If I can help, just call or pm. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Glad to hear his ok n still smiling! Hope u have a fast recovery brotha anything u need give me a shout!! Phil do u think it would help if we went to church for him!? To say a prayer ofcourse!! :joke:
Yes It would Funny we were going to go to church on the way home from OCC I definitely think were should go to church and Pray for him I know that's what He would want us to do Joe St. Anthony's his favorite one
we should get there ASAP and start donation in his name of course!!!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm know expert with frames but it did a summer salt it looks like it a total loss! its banged up pretty Bad I have pics it ain't pretty!:':)':)'(

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yes It would Funny we were going to go to church on the way home from OCC I definitely think were should go to church and Pray for him I know that's what He would want us to do Joe St. Anthony's his favorite one
we should get there ASAP and start donation in his name of course!!!
you can count me in a donation for a fellow rider LETS ROLL.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts