·
Registered
877 Posts
that looks fun...
guess draggin knees is old now draggin bows is in:2cool:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i saw the extream ice racers here in KC over the winter and that was great!!

basicly the same thing but on ice.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Asphalt dirt racing

Holly K-wrap batman, don't thing I'll attempt that even with the proper scooter. They are leaning over 30 degree's.
One little wisp of dust on the track and they are a-over-tin-cups.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,044 Posts
I've leaned them over that much before, but it was always followed by a wreck. Got to figure out how to stop that. :D

Those guys, and also the MotoGP and Superbike guys really impress me.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
If they keep practicing like that then they won't have to worry they will get as good as me:joke::eek:

·
Registered
73 Posts
i used to ride a suki 400 dual sport and when it was new it had trail wings on it which were basically 90% road tires. you could lean that thing over so far on the pavement and it would just stick.

when i first got my m90, i drove the peg into the ground because i was so used to leaning over hard in turns. scared the crap out of myself. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
that looks like so much funnn

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Looks like speedway on asphalt with right turns thrown in. Awesome.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Man I love that!!! I wonder if I could slide my 9 into a corner like that... without killing myself :joke: Its been a few years now since I was a dirt rider, and I had forgotten how much you can throw a small bike around! :2cool:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like knee draggin on the busa but I'm not sure i'd push my luck to get that low:a18: that's scary good skill

1 - 18 of 18 Posts