M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Stebel on the 9 goes BLAHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH, BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH! :joke:

What's up Guys Phase 2 done with the rims. JMAKAMN and I installed my Rims and a Cycle House Down under kit this weekend, I love the 160/280 what a ride!!!! The bike just glides and corners like nothing I've ever riden, And the front is soooo PHAT. Big ups to JMAKAMN after 5 hours in the heat we got it done and done right! Thanks again man! Oh and a Big shot out to BLKM109R for the Smoked Taillight makes the bike look even SICK.

Next stop Phase 3 Chip Simmons for Chroming (Right after Daytona Biketoberfest)
And then Phase 4 to the paint shop but now I am hesitant to paint the Bike Dark Candy Red with Metallic Flakes, the rims sets the Grey off. Hmmm maybe a Darker Candy Grey? :dontknow: What do you guys think

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
Looking good. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: You might want to consider doing something with the rear pumpkin. :dontknow:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Smokin' hot...Bike looks bad ass :bigthumbsup:.... I to am considering going a shade or too darker on the gray this winter and already have the color picked out.. Just need to make the decision to do it as the stock Gray really looks good in certain light..
My thoughts Exactly, I love the Grey but I just don't want it to be stock! and if I got Darker I will have a hell of a lot of clear and metallic flakes to always look wett! or the Dark Candy Red, Decisions Decisions

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,850 Posts
That looks awesome bro! I agree, it's looking pretty good with the gray already, so maybe something in that color would be good. Though I'd have to think twice about changing it from what you have now.

·
Registered
328 Posts
AWESOME Getlow....where did you get the smoked tail light...I'm paranoid about buying a crap one.

Also the risers, where u get them?

Love ur style!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
The Stebel on the 9 goes BLAHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH, BLAHHHH BLAHHHH BLAHHHH! :joke:

What's up Guys Phase 2 done with the rims. JMAKAMN and I installed my Rims and a Cycle House Down under kit this weekend, I love the 160/280 what a ride!!!! The bike just glides and corners like nothing I've ever riden, And the front is soooo PHAT. Big ups to JMAKAMN after 5 hours in the heat we got it done and done right! Thanks again man! Oh and a Big shot out to BLKM109R for the Smoked Taillight makes the bike look even SICK.

Next stop Phase 3 Chip Simmons for Chroming (Right after Daytona Biketoberfest)
And then Phase 4 to the paint shop but now I am hesitant to paint the Bike Dark Candy Red with Metallic Flakes, the rims sets the Grey off. Hmmm maybe a Darker Candy Grey? :dontknow: What do you guys think
I have a chaper solution since my bike is the same color as yours. Send me your rims and I'll send you mine. I even pay for shipping. Anything to help a fellow 9er. :joke:
Bike looks really awesome bro! :congrats:

·
Registered
16,260 Posts
That is one fine looking bike! :congrats:

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a chaper solution since my bike is the same color as yours. Send me your rims and I'll send you mine. I even pay for shipping. Anything to help a fellow 9er. :joke:
Bike looks really awesome bro! :congrats:
Sure I'm sending it by FedEx, I pm you the tracking number.:joke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts