M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I,am getting off work come out to the parking lot and damm thats a big back end lol the pics are at night so not the best

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:agree::agree: I dont like the bike just thought that was a big back end that is definatley not me lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looks like some kinda bug sitting there, like a praying mantis or something. I think its kinda cool. Id love to have that sitting in my garage........ so I could sell it to buy stuff for my 9 and my WRX :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Fattie

·
Registered
709 Posts
It looks like a bee that had its head squeezed....:confused:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Choppers arent ment for anything but for show stopping and thats exactly what that yellow thing will do... kinda suprising that there isnt a trailer right next to it..

The thing that gets me worse then the tire on the first sport bike it the TANK WTF!!

And on that FATTIE!?! That Busa had better be turbo'd to justify that square big tire!!

·
Registered
877 Posts
Choppers arent ment for anything but for show stopping and thats exactly what that yellow thing will do... kinda suprising that there isnt a trailer right next to it..

The thing that gets me worse then the tire on the first sport bike it the TANK WTF!!

And on that FATTIE!?! That Busa had better be turbo'd to justify that square big tire!!
u mean under it...:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
That could be a nice bike but they really missed it on the gas tank. It should have a fatter tank to balance the rear. The lines of the tank do not flow into the seat. My 2 cents!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts