M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was contacted today by American Suzuki and was asked if I would post this on our board. Looks like there is some great things heading our way from Suzuki. :bigthumbsup:

Suzuki Hosts Hospitality Tent at 83rd Laconia Motorcycle Week

-Suzuki owners invited to celebration at Laconia Bike Bash at Meadowbrook-​

BREA, Calif. (May 22, 2006) â€" American Suzuki Motor Corp. (ASMC) invites all Suzuki owners to join the celebration of all things Suzuki at the Laconia Motorcycle Week, in Gilford, N.H., June 16-17.

All Suzuki owners and their guests are welcome at the Suzuki hospitality tent, located in the Suzuki demo area at the Laconia Bike Bash at Meadowbrook. The tent will be open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday, June 16 and Saturday, June 17. Suzuki owners need only a Suzuki key or their title and valid photo ID to enter. ASMC will provide coffee, soda, water and light snacks, as well as VIP motorcycle parking and gear check.

The Suzuki Boulevard crew welcomes all riders to the 2006 Laconia Bike Bash. We look forward to showing you our great Boulevard cruiser motorcycles, built with all the passion and precision that has made Suzuki the world leader in sportbike sales and performance. Let us show you how to Choose your Boulevard.

About ASMC

The Motorcycle/ATV Division of American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC), Brea, Calif., was founded in 1963 by Suzuki Motor Corporation. ASMC markets motorcycles and ATVs via an extensive dealer network throughout 49 states. ASMC’s parent company, Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC), based in Hamamatsu, Japan, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, automobiles and marine engines. Founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1920, it has 120 distributors in 191 countries.

G

·
Hopefully they start doing this at Daytona Bike Week and Biketoberfest. I am still a member of the Honda Riders Club just for the parking priviledges and tow benefits. This seems cool.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Cool. Hopefully Suzuki takes notice of lots of things on this board. It would be good for them and for us.

G

·
"JEEE", Nothing ever happens in Utah! Wish there were some nice conventions, etc. closer to the mountain west. It seems we are always left out.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Quite frankly, I'm shocked that Suzuki even acknowledges the existence of this board. That is an accomplishment in itself.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
I would think that Suzuki would love this message board. They can get a ton of feedback with little to no effort and to say the least expense.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Quite frankly, I'm shocked that Suzuki even acknowledges the existence of this board. That is an accomplishment in itself.
congrats lamont et al!

G

·
I am so tempted to go but I just can't be away from home that long. As it is Americade will gobble up 10 days with all of the places I am going.

·
Registered
817 Posts
rynosback said:
I would think that Suzuki would love this message board. They can get a ton of feedback with little to no effort and to say the least expense.
Yes, you would think so, but I've been on a lot of Suzuki-related boards, like the old VOL, VolusiaRiders, etc. Some of these boards had 10,000+ members, and Suzuki didn't pay any attention to them at all.

This is par for the course for other manufacturers too. Most of them don't get heavily involved in user-controlled forums.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wanted said:
Yes, you would think so, but I've been on a lot of Suzuki-related boards, like the old VOL, VolusiaRiders, etc. Some of these boards had 10,000+ members, and Suzuki didn't pay any attention to them at all.

This is par for the course for other manufacturers too. Most of them don't get heavily involved in user-controlled forums.
Things look like they might be changing. I'll let you guys know more later. ;)

·
Registered
291 Posts
This sounds very cool, I hope I can make it.

Is anyone else from the DC/PA/MD area thinking of attending or interested in riding up as a group?

-Tim

1 - 20 of 29 Posts