M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan,

Thank you so much for the card and poster. We placed in our main conference area. That was very thoughtful of you and your association. We are glad you had a great event. Contact me a few months before your next event and let's see what we do then.

Thank you Ryan!

For those of you that did not attend the 2010 Mid Atlantic Meet. My wife and I made a poster with pictures and asked all of the attendees to sign it. I kinda wish I took a picture of it for all to see in hindsight. I just wanted to pass along Suzuki's reply to it. Now let's make the 2011 meet even bigger. :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,882 Posts
Sweet! Glad they liked it, and I hope they know we appreciated all the nice stuff they contributed. That was a great thing for them to do. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Anyone get a picture of this poster??

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Anyone get a picture of this poster??
I took a couple of it, but not when it was in it's 'final form'...there were probably another 20 signatures added after I took my pics! I'll dig them up and post them for you guys to see later today. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I took a couple of it, but not when it was in it's 'final form'...there were probably another 20 signatures added after I took my pics! I'll dig them up and post them for you guys to see later today. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks Granny! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Very cool! Great job Ryan and Linda! Prety neet they hung it up for all to see in there main conference room. Maybe if they look close enough at all the Mods they can incorporate them in a future modle. Instead of LE maybe a Special edition! Now that would be something ! What the hell, we spend a lot on aftermarket anyway. Is it June yet?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts