M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere someone asked why we can't just buy the replacement Memphis Shades plastic and buy the correct clamp to save a few dollars. After wavering back and forth with Memphis the final answer is that the rods and windshield grommets are not included with the 1 1/4" clamps. So you need to buy the complete windshield assembly and the extra 1 1/4" clamp to be able to put it on the M109. You will end up with a leftover 1 inch clamp.

I hope that explains it good enough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think so, but I'll ask the screw-up question.........if I order the Shooter off your website (which I did) I get everything I need to install it, right? :D

·
Registered
752 Posts
Candingo said:
I think so, but I'll ask the screw-up question.........if I order the Shooter off your website (which I did) I get everything I need to install it, right? :D
Yes you will.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone asked if we could save money by using the bare plastic and adding the mount. After getting a bunch of people to check into it the problem is that the metal bars and grommets do not come in the bare plastic. So you have to order the windshield kit and add the 1 1/4" mounts to make it work on the M109.

We have gotten about a dozen calls from customers who bought the windshields elsewhere but the dealer did not provide them wwith the 1 1/4 mounts as they can't get any. Evidently we bought so many that there are none left right now.

Some people thought they were saving money by buying elsewhere cause the price seemed lower but it turns it it was lower because the price of the clamp was not included.

Since the clamps are in short supply we are only going to sell them to our customers when they buy a windshield. No more clamp sales by themselves.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hal how is your stock of windshields and clamps right now. I want to purchase a windshield but if I have to wait for a backorder I will loose the summer to use it because it takes 3-4 weeks to come to Canada.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Will you also stock the hellcat? and if so how much? been trying to decide between the shooter and the hellcat ::)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts