M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember someone saying that we had a member that was a AMSOIL dealer. Anyone remember that members name? I am looking to purchase 4qts and would like to find a vendor here in Kansass City MO but I have not had any luck.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,865 Posts
Oil Doc, two words. He's got great prices and ships from multiple warehouses, so you get it quick too.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I bought three oil changes worth from Oildoc including filters and differential oil. I'll be good for a while now.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
Oil Doc, two words. He's got great prices and ships from multiple warehouses, so you get it quick too.
:agree: I recently PM'd him and received a quick reply and useful info. He seems like a very nice person to deal with. I plan on ordering some more products from him soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
:agree: I recently PM'd him and received a quick reply and useful info. He seems like a very nice person to deal with. I plan on ordering some more products from him soon. :bigthumbsup:
:agree::agree: Quick replies, an awesome wealth of knowledge and even quicker shipping. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
there is a guy that live off bucker tarsey road about a mile north of colbern road on the east side of the road. he has a sign out front. is last name is hooker i believe.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Here's some wild info fer ya .... Last week im pickin up some brake parts at Oreilly's and I asked my Oreilly's dude (jokeingly of course) when they were gonna start carrying Amsoil and he said "look at this". He punched some numbers into the computer and turned the screen towards me... All the Amsoil numbers and descriptions were in their system. He smiled and said "It wont be long". Im jus sayin >>>>>>>

FIngers crossed
Okie9er

1 - 13 of 13 Posts