M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is like 3 weeks away and there's no thread on the NY board? WTF?
Anyway, lets get a little organized- see who will be there and when. I'm going up on Friday probably in the afternoon. Meet up with my uncle on his '08 LE and ride for a while. Then its back to town after dinner to hang out on Main Street with Moe, Larry, and Curly. :D

Ride all day Saturday and back to Main Street Saturday night.

Home on Sunday morning.

So who else is gonna be there?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Finally, somebody is talking about Lake George. I will be there Friday morning through Sunday. Lets meet like last year so we can put faces to names. Chime in Boully.

·
Registered
398 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
hey haywood im looking to ride friday since u know wow women ruined my weekend tehn of course watch all the foos on main street friday evening

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I'll be there.

I'll be there. Riding up on Thursday and leaving on Sunday. Don't have my 109 anymore but i hope to see some of you guys there.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Im rolling up thursday and leaving wither Sat or early Sunday..

Keep us posted.... JET send me email.. maybe we can ride up together.. I think Al666 is riding up and a couple others as well..

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I think Wylu is riding up also......
I should be there, but it's not 100% yet.............
My jobsite was shot down last week for 4 days, now it's really slow and it's going to pick up really soon. If my boss tells me that he is going to need me I might gonna have to stay. There is dozens of people waiting for a spot ................. Hope I'm gonna be able to ride up there...........

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'll be going up on thursday - sunday, last year we had a group meet behind the Holiday Inn (ck in) around 5:00pm it was pretty nice meeting a few of the guys and comparing mods. Don't really know if it's feasible this year or not, doesn't seem like many signin in yet.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Hey Jet... we're leaving on thursday and returning Sunday as well... want to see if we can hook up..
9174566199 I should be going up with al666 and my nephew on his R6

·
Registered
151 Posts
We are meeting behind the Holiday Inn at 5:30 Friday evening.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
OK- as promised, here's what I know...

LTT is meeting me here at 9am Friday morning.
Meeting 109Rfan at exit 23 at 9:45.
Plan to be in Bolton Landing at 11 to pick up my uncle.
Then back to Lake George village.

Meeting at Stewarts on Rt. 9 at 11:30am.

Current attendies:

Haywud
LTT
SaratogaRider
109Rfan
LocalBoully
Wolfjaw
Pop
Bob

Everyone is welcome to join in. We will be heading out around noon intending to hit Saranac Lake, Tupper Lake, and Lake Placid.

At some point we will get something to eat, perhaps in Lake Placid.
At dusk we like to park the nines on Main street and just watch the shenanigans. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
americade

I will be in town looking foward to meeting all of you fri night 5:30 or so or look for me on the street

1 - 20 of 25 Posts