M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're still kickin! The job is FLYING along and I still don't have second gear...but the boneheads on Maui fixed the snapped driveshaft. Now going to ship it to Oahu and have the guys here fix it. 2 years is long enough!!!! :edit: Anyways...HAwaii is still 83 and sunny. We survived the 5 foot Tsunami...I was golfing. :bigthumbsup: And we still ride when we can! House being built now. I fly daily still to Oahu and have about a year and a half left on Disney. 1 year til Phase 1 turn-over and then wrap it up the next 6 months. Aggressive schedule! Huge job but fun!!!!:p

Aloha to all you fellow 9'rs..I don't post much but am here frequently!!!

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Nice, thanks for sharing...............and rubbing it in, its 55 out here! :edit:

;)Ride safe!

·
Registered
268 Posts
We will be in Oahu and the Maui July 24th to Aug 7th. =) Cant wait to see the Resort you are working on. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
nice man goodluck with that job

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Good to hear from you again bro, post more pictures as your job goes along. That's a huge job!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear from you again bro, post more pictures as your job goes along. That's a huge job!
Thanks guys. Huge...yes..1,400,000 sq ft of living space plus public areas and parking structures. These guys seem to be under the impression I know what I'm doing...they made me 1 of 4 Project Managers. A little intense at times but I think I will have the job figured out before they figure out I don't. LOL :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Glad to hear you're still around....I was beginning to wonder.

You said your 9 is getting shipped to Oahu.....Montgomery Cycle Sports?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Building a house???? Send me a message when you can, would like to hear about that.

Gald to see that your still kicking. Spring here in MN, so RIDE RIDE RIDE!!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad to hear you're still around....I was beginning to wonder.

You said your 9 is getting shipped to Oahu.....Montgomery Cycle Sports?
Yep...Montgomery. They said they would pick it up at Young Brothers and call me when it's done. GREAT guys so far!!! :doorag::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Ok, time to check my Maui knowledge, that photo was taken......about Kam Beach III near the small boat harbor? or, south of Makena?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, time to check my Maui knowledge, that photo was taken......about Kam Beach III near the small boat harbor? or, south of Makena?
AWESOME guess...on the second guess!!...LOLOL. South of the Maui Prince in Makena in an area known as Maluaka. My jobsite actually. My avitar was taken in the same area over a year earlier. Now developed lots and I am bulding a 23M Clubhouse for the development right next to the beach. Economy is so bad I have just 4 guys on it right now so the Owner can pay the monthly payment...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
So nice to hear from you again! Thanks for sharing the pictures...looks like you and the Mrs. are enjoying yourselves. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Yep...Montgomery. They said they would pick it up at Young Brothers and call me when it's done. GREAT guys so far!!! :doorag::bigthumbsup:
Good! The only 'Zuki dealer on Oahu, for good reason....they take of their customers. They'll have you running strong in no time bro. :bigthumbsup:

If you get the chance, come to Oahu and check out the paint on Travis Montgomery's 9......beautiful.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts