M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all of the post about accidents and near misses caused by cagers the 109 almost returned the favor today. I was in traffic today and a cager in the next lane almost rear ended the car in front of him because he was staring at my 109. It was one of the good ones...tires screeching and rubber left on the concrete. I love this bike.

G

·
LOL!! Dude....similar incident happened to me!! I was at a stop sign and a guy was coming from my right and making a left turn. As he went into his turn right in front of me....he caught my bike in his eyes. He drives past me in his turn breaking his neck to figure out what kind of bike it was or whatever!! I then hear a crashing sound....I turn around to see this guy running the curb and ripping his muffler off his car!! LOL!! Glad no one was walking there!!! He just took off down the road...muffler sitting in the grass smoking!!! He must of felt STUUUUPID!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
hellrazr72 said:
LOL!! Dude....similar incident happened to me!! I was at a stop sign and a guy was coming from my right and making a left turn. As he went into his turn right in front of me....he caught my bike in his eyes. He drives past me in his turn breaking his neck to figure out what kind of bike it was or whatever!! I then hear a crashing sound....I turn around to see this guy running the curb and ripping his muffler off his car!! LOL!! Glad no one was walking there!!! He just took off down the road...muffler sitting in the grass smoking!!! He must of felt STUUUUPID!!!
RIPPED THE MUFFLER OFF?

Wow, that guy must have been strong or on something...

My muffler isn't going anywhere easily... nor would it be cool if I was out driving in my cage....

OUCH :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts