M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i looked down to admire my beautiful black and chrome baby and noticed a new custom paint job, little green dots all down the left side of the bike. I don't remember ordering custom paint, then it hit me. remembered reading out here a list of things to look for with new bikes. I had checked the oil, looked and made sure the front tire was on right and all the other things on the list then i remember a problem with a clamp for the antifreeze and the light bulb went off. so did my blood pressure. i got on the phone and the dealer is "very sorry" and is fixing it right now.

·
Registered
696 Posts
i hate it when that happens... good of the dealer to get right on it..... hope he gives you something extra for your trouble... after all that's why they get the 500 to prep it......mjm

·
Registered
379 Posts
Doesn't sound like the dealers bad. Good of them to get right on it though. Kinda makes you wonder about quality control at Suzuki. ::)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i dont really blame the dealer, but i would like to get something extra as i had to go to late an hour and a half late today. Would be nice to be compensated for the hassle, especially since i was bragging up the bike to all my friends and then they all go out to see it and its leaking all over the place. little embarassing :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Viper_814 said:
no i dont really blame the dealer, but i would like to get something extra as i had to go to late an hour and a half late today. Would be nice to be compensated for the hassle, especially since i was bragging up the bike to all my friends and then they all go out to see it and its leaking all over the place. little embarassing :redfaced:
Tell 'em all it's roadkill blood from the bikes you've blown away.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dealer just called me, it was 2 clamps under the gastank that were loose. They are bringing it to my work as we speak cant wait to get her back having withdraw symtoms

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with your new bike. Glad it wasn't serious tho.
I've had mine since Saturday and have just over 450 miles on it with no leaks yet. Do you, or anyone here know if the tank has to be removed to check these clamps?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well I am going in for the 3rd time and this time I called Suzuki and told them they better give them extra time and make sure they fix it right!

Since they just tighten the clamp I don't think that's why! It needs a new clamp! I told them they should recall the bikes before the trouble gets worst and everyone complains and bitches! SO call suzuki if you get more problems too!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Bobby said:
Well I am going in for the 3rd time and this time I called Suzuki and told them they better give them extra time and make sure they fix it right!

Since they just tighten the clamp I don't think that's why! It needs a new clamp! I told them they should recall the bikes before the trouble gets worst and everyone complains and bitches! SO call suzuki if you get more problems too!
Bobby,
Arghhh, ixnay on the blue textnay bro!! :eek: :joke: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Bobby,
Arghhh, ixnay on the blue textnay bro!! :eek: :joke: :doorag:
:a20:
Yea ,it is kinda hard on the eyes isn't it :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts