M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost got my 2007 Red finished. Rear license plate, JSD-3M, PCIII with JR's map for drilled stock exhaust baffles, UltraFlow intake system, side engine plate with flames, chrome shaft cover, rear chrome caliper cover, GPS. Now just waiting for my Wolverine wheels from RC Components to come in with a 260 Metzler on rear and I will pretty much be finished. Man do I love this machine!! :a18: :a18:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
That looks like mine :D ,I see your in Greenville NC ,You don't know any Lipes up there do you??? Thats where my Dad Robert Lipe sr Lived for a while My brothers and sister still live up there :D Figured you might know my Dad he's 63 now I think :confused: Nice bike anyhow I have the RED also with Big Air PClll ,got the silver bullets for front and back in a box with JSD,Block off plates # 10 plugs,stainless licence plate and the controller for the lights I guess you can tell I love Mine also Later Silentrider

oh yea and the ISO grips with points and throttle boss,and Breakaway cruise control :D

Thats LIPE the E makes the I loud,not lip :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got the driveshaft cover from Ron Ayers Motorsports in Greenville, N.C. They ordered it from Suzuki. Took me about a month to get it. I think they are stocking a couple now.
Don't believe I know any Lipe's in Greenville. I've been here about 14 yrs. so far.

G

·
silentrider said:
That looks like mine :D ,I see your in Greenville NC ,You don't know any Lipes up there do you??? Thats where my Dad Robert Lipe sr Lived for a while My brothers and sister still live up there :D Figured you might know my Dad he's 63 now I think :confused: Nice bike anyhow I have the RED also with Big Air PClll ,got the silver bullets for front and back in a box with JSD,Block off plates # 10 plugs,stainless licence plate and the controller for the lights I guess you can tell I love Mine also Later Silentrider

oh yea and the ISO grips with points and throttle boss,and Breakaway cruise control :D

Thats LIPE the E makes the I loud,not lip :D
So that was yours... I was wondering whose other red 109 was at daytona... :joke:

I have your bike in some pictures and I think it looks cool.. Like the Big Air on it... Great meeting you in Daytona...
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
M109R FAN :D Hey Dude Yea that other Red was Mine at sunny's I was Checking out yours also :bigthumbsup: We had the only Red I Think I saw in Daytona,Other than the one at the Suzuki Tent, Running With those two Black Bandits Hal And Junk Yard Dog was a Blast And the Red stood out,We had Three 109's and Three Hondas in our group it was fun I remeber you :bigthumbsup: ya'll came in after we did at sonny's shook hands and took some pictures It was nice meeting you Guy's Later Silentrider

G

·
silentrider said:
M109R FAN  :D Hey Dude Yea that other Red was Mine at sunny's I was Checking out yours also :bigthumbsup: We had the only Red I Think I saw in Daytona,Other than the one at the Suzuki Tent, Running With those two Black Bandits Hal And Junk Yard Dog was a Blast And the Red stood out,We had Three 109's and Three Hondas in our group it was fun I remeber you :bigthumbsup: ya'll came in after we did at sonny's shook hands and took some pictures It was nice meeting you Guy's Later Silentrider
It was great to meet you too... I had a blast in Daytona and I am already dreaming of my next similar trip... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HEY HEY!! My new R/C Components chrome Wolverine wheels are in and being installed in the morning 1/3/07. Been waiting 4 months for them and finally here. I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow after I pick the bike up. I think they are going to be lookers on thes red bike. I damn sure hope so at the cost of them!!LOL :bigthumbsup: :a18: :a18:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts