M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my 09 with only 125 miles on it. Debadged, debaffled, side mount plate, smoked tail light and front turn signals, lowered 2.25", 14-7 color XK GLOW led remote controled lights, GiPro, just waiting on smoked raw rear signal array and it will be done. Let me know what you think.:sound::hot::hot::hot:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,864 Posts
Looks great bro! But I hate to tell you, you're never done with these things. :D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
A great start, but we'll see how close to 'done' you are the next time the mod bug bites.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Bike looks good! I got mine going "under construction" and can't wait to take for a ride again! I'll be sharing some pictures very soon...
Everyone's comments are right! I do not think we'll ever stop with the mods...
:congrats:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i guess i should correct myself it should say allmost done with round of mods, hey we gotta ride em to dont we!!!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Looks good!! We are going to make note of this post.... guys place your bets.
I'll take any even money bet that this is not the end of the mods.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well here is my 09 with only 125 miles on it. Debadged, debaffled, side mount plate, smoked tail light and front turn signals, lowered 2.25", 14-7 color XK GLOW led remote controled lights, GiPro, just waiting on smoked raw rear signal array and it will be done. Let me know what you think.:sound::hot::hot::hot:
Bike looks great :bigthumbsup:
One question... Without seeing it in person what does 14-7 color XK GLOW look like:dontknow:

Now that its all purdy get out and ride the beast and show it off :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Looking Good:bigthumbsup::welcome:to the forum. That's a good start.

I hope you did not lie to yourself thinking you were done.
:pop::pop::pop:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Almost done.... wait for it.... waiiiiit for it.... MMMUUWWWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :a20::a20::pop::pop:

You're never done... Looks good man!! Just when you thought it was safe to take one more look..... dunt dunnnnn!! NEW MODS!!! Yayyy!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts