M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will make a new post for this one as we are getting close to the big 2,000 members. Not bad for a site that started about 4 months ago.

59657 Posts in 4290 Topics by 1981 Members - Latest Member: superman2Â

·
Registered
195 Posts
thats cool
i would like to see a members number posted in the aviator side of what number each member is when thy singed up. that way we will see who is the old timers on the sight and in a few years from now we can use this for bragin rights as to Say i have a one or two digit member number

·
Registered
398 Posts
This site came to life on april 5th and i became a member on april 13th so i think ill be bragging in a few years from now :D :bigthumbsup: I think i might be in the single digits ,not sure .

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
George C said:
thats cool
i would like to see a members number posted in the aviator side of what number each member is when thy singed up. that way we will see who is the old timers on the sight and in a few years from now we can use this for bragin rights as to Say i have a one or two digit member number
You could add that to your personal text like you did with the "Alvin Texas" under your avatar. Looks like you are member number 89.

Problem is if I delete a spammer that has a lower number than you your number will change. ::)

·
Registered
908 Posts
Seabee68 said:
This site came to life on april 5th and i became a member on april 13th so i think ill be bragging in a few years from now :D :bigthumbsup: I think i might be in the single digits ,not sure .
Probably not in the single digits. I joined on April 7th and seem to recall that their were double digit members already showing on the count. Would be interesting to know our numbers though.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
J R said:
Thats cool. I notice there always alot of guest to.I think ya oughta make it where ya gotta be a member to veiw all the cool stuff and info here :p
JR, That might not be a good idea because we might pick of a few DEE DEE DEE's that we really dont want here, if you know what i mean. I know that is already a possibility that we may but by making it mandatory to be a member to view the site we are sure to get more and they might be around more!!!! Just a thought ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
7 to go. So probably over the weekend we will see our 2,000th member pop up. Congratulations in advance to everyone on this board.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Lamonster said:
You could add that to your personal text like you did with the "Alvin Texas" under your avatar. Looks like you are member number 89.

Problem is if I delete a spammer that has a lower number than you your number will change. ::)
thanks
now that i no what number i am I'll do that

·
Registered
92 Posts
A BIG THANKS guys for this site :bigthumbsup: I has given me the info I needed to make my decision to buy this bike and also a world of info on what mods to make and accessories to get.

Thanks Again :joke:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It is a great site with lots of info and innovation.Thanks to everyone who contributes!!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
1 to go :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :hot: :beer2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WOO-HOO!!! 2000 Members - Latest Member: Hs203AhwWp!

Johnny, tell him what he's won! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts