M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
gonna have our 2nd bike night on sat. june 26th. 8pm til... not sure whos playing the music yet but we will have music and everything outside.
i just want to thank everyone that made it last time and supported us, even though it was damn near freezing. the weather wont be cold this time. hopefully it wont rain.
see you if you make.
608 n main
kilmarnock va 22482

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Sorry Kammeter, that's when the big 109 Meet in Staunton will be. If it was the weekend before or after many more could attend. Hoped you were gonna be at the meet. Anyway hope you have a good turnout and the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Ditto here.... Going to the meet. Sorry...

But, put me down for the next one!!:bigthumbsup: I'll let my friend Joe know about it though.

·
Registered
277 Posts
yep...maybe you should reschedule the bike night.

All of us Richmonders would love to come, but 90% of us will be in Staunton at the Summer meet.

I think you should join us at the meet...tons of fun!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
I really Enjoyed the Bike night you held last Time ,I loved the sights and SMELLS down your way :joke:
It was early evening and the Farm land down your
way was Beautiful
On your next one i might like to get a room some where near so i could do some exploring the next moriing,and i could stay later :evil:
But like the others said thats the week of the East Coast Spring Meet :dontknow:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really Enjoyed the Bike night you held last Time ,I loved the sights and SMELLS down your way :joke:
It was early evening and the Farm land down your
way was Beautiful
On your next one i might like to get a room some where near so i could do some exploring the next moriing,and i could stay later :evil:
But like the others said thats the week of the East Coast Spring Meet :dontknow:
im friends with the manager of the holiday inn across the street. i can get a good deal for a friend or two. more than that i can only get a group discount.

no big deal fellas, yall enjoy the meet. there will be a cpl more bike nights this summer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts