M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
THERE IS AN ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET INCLUDING AS MANY LOBSTERS AS YOU CAN EAT , FILET MIGNON, PRIME RIB, SHRIMP AND MORE. IT IS AT THE NORDIC LODGE IN CHARLESTON RHODE ISLAND. I HAVE A COUPLE OF GUYS LEAVING AT 11AM ON SATURDAY THE 24TH OF APRIL LOCATION T.B.A. WE CAN MAKE IT THERE FOR THE FIRST SEATING. IT TAKES ABOUT 2 1/2 HOURS FROM GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE, COST $82 WHICH IS INCREDIBLE FOR ALL YOU GET.
NYPHATBOYZ WHERE U AT???? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO THIS FOR THREE YEARS WITH YOU GUYS,,,LETS RIDEEEEEEE!!!! :agree:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Custy's North Stonington, CT

Hello:

There's another Seafood Buffet in Connecticut.

Custy's
138 Norwich - Westerly Road
North Stonington, CT 06359
tel: 860-599-1551

$74.50 Plus tax and tip.

Just as good as the Nordic Lodge and it's 40 miles closer to New Jersey.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Strained, I will definitely check that place out in the future to see if it is just as good as the Nordic Lodge. I have yet to find a place that compares. Also, the distance is not a problem because riding there is half the fun,,,,,right????.................be safe

·
Registered
203 Posts
Custy's

Hello:

Custy's is the original.
They were in Rhode Island. In Connecticut now.

They used to be owned by the same people. I believe they still own both.

Ride Safe!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
OMG do i love and all u can eat!! I am down in CoCo Beach FL right now for school. I went to Orlando ( 45 Mins) aways and went to Boston Lobster.. same thing all you can eat lobster and fliet and prime, oysters, shrimp.. name it sea food wise and OMG 32.95!!:p:p:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts