M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
Nice, but a little pricey for me. I just got a closeout at my local dealer. Firstgear with soft armor. Ventilated, mesh jacket, black only, no lining $84.00. Great for warm weather riding only. The jacket you are showing looks to be better quality and more versatile.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
actually thats not a bad price. The last jacket I bought was an Alpine Stars Tech Road. they wanted $400 for that one. I got lucky though after drooling over it in the store of the one good dealer I have ever had I pronounced it over priced (most Alpine Star stuff is). My dealer called me a week later and said they had them on closeout because they were changing design for the following year so I got it for $200. It has been the best jacket I have ever had, water proof/wind proof with a zip in liner that will make you sweat if it is not cold outside plus pockets galore. It is kinda long like a parka and not for warm weather so this one may work for that. thanks for the link. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Check out www.tourmaster.com for a good selection of all weather gear at very reasonable prices. I'm really looking hard at the Cortech GX Air jacket with Leather which is a mesh jacket great for hot days that has a zip in water/windproof liner as well as zip in insulated liner for cool days. Can be bought for $169 online. Another good jacket more for the mild to cold, not so much the hot weather is the Tourmaster Transition. It was tested and rated as a best jacket for the money by on of the MC mags I read (don't remember which, but I still have the article). It has tons of pockets and ventillation adjustments.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Now if anyone would make one of those for people with a gut.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts